NHF Bleeding Disorders Conference:
It’s that time again – time to register for the National Hemophilia Foundation’s (NHF’s) 72nd Bleeding Disorders Conference, in Atlanta, Georgia.
This three-day educational conference is full of interesting sessions and fun networking events for all members of the bleeding disorders community. Everyone will be able to find something to pique their interest or strengthen their professional skills. Affected individuals and families will find sessions on nearly every aspect of living with a bleeding disorder, from the basics of hemophilia and VWD to the latest in gene therapy treatment.
A few things to look forward to at this year’s conference:
- A three-hour pre-conference on von Willebrand disease
- A “mini track” focusing on mental heath
- A full three-day track for teens and young adults
- Three days of our Kids Program that will include fun and games as well as learning opportunities
- An overview of new and emerging therapies, including gene therapy
- A full track for rare factor deficiencies, including FVII deficiency, FX deficiency, FXIII deficiency and Glanzmann’s thrombasthenia
August 6-8, 2020
NHF’s 72nd Bleeding Disorders Conference will take place at the Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC). Conference sessions along with the Exhibit Hall, Kids Program, & Registration will be held at the Congress Center along with the majority of Industry Symposia and Networking Events.
For more information or to register visit the National Hemophilia Foundation.